Saturday, May 04, 2013

Syrians flee 'massacres' in Baniyas and al-Bayda

Shiite Muslims butcher and massacre hundreds of Sunni Muslims in Syria


The true face of evil Islam - How they treat each other and how the perverted,godless,wicked
US Government and their propaganda media lie to us saying Islam is a religion of peace.
Watch this video to learn the truth and never forget it.

Nigeria,39 killed in Christian, Muslim confrontation


My dear friend Bashar,
I am losing way too many fighters there in Syria and way too many funerals where I have to explain this insanity to many angry parents.
My Hizbollah boys are extremely troubled as they assumed when they signed up to fight jihad that they would be killing the infidel Jews and not fellow Muslims.
If you would have told me even 3 years ago that we Muslims would be savagely butchering and murdering each other in a macabre orgy of Satanic evil in Syria I would not have thought it possible.
I think we Muslim's are under the judgment of the God of Israel because of our hatred and blood lust against the Jewish people.
That is the only way I can explain this brutal fratricide we have been waging
against our fellow Muslims into it's third year with no end in sight.
Until recently we were united in our hatred for Israel and the Jews,now look at our extremely divided dar al Islam(house of bloody Islam) Don't you see, Syria is being divinely repaid for headquartering so many anti-Israel terrorist groups in Damascus.
This is the finger of the only true God,the Holy One of Israel and if this genocide of Islamic self destruction keeps up there won't be any of us left.
We had better start a war with Israel while there is still time and Muslim fighters left my dear friend.
See you in hell,
el Puerco
الخنازير قائد

No comments: