Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Barack Obama on brink of deal for Middle East peace talks



The doctor assumes to conjure up peace without the main ingredient.


But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
John 5 :42 (Messiah Jesus to Israel)

How tragic that Israel is so fast to accept a faux peace from the witch doctor but reject their own Messiah.

For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
1 Thessalonians 5



You have put gladness in my heart,More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4
____________________________

2.1976 + 1984 = 2009

3.a Ponzi scheme needs tadpoles to finance old frogs.

No comments: