Monday, December 31, 2012

SYRIA HELL

The Muslim on Muslim genocide in Syria (going into it's third year soon) should be seen in it's correct context.
For a long time Damascus was the nexus ,the central depot of many terrorist groups whose raison de etre' was the murder of innocent Jews and war to wipe out Israel.
Now they are wiping out,exterminating each other and destroying their own cities off the face of the earth. 
God is good and he gives his and Israel's enemies what they justly deserve.
Because you have had everlasting enmity and have delivered the sons of Israel to the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of the punishment of the end, therefore as I live,” declares the Lord God, “I will give you over to bloodshed, and bloodshed will pursue you; since you have not hated bloodshed, therefore bloodshed will pursue you...therefore as I live,” declares the Lord God, “I will deal with you according to your anger and according to your envy which you showed because of your hatred against them; so I will make Myself known among them when I judge you...
“I will do according to your anger and according to the envy which you showed in your hatred against them; and I will make Myself known among them when I judge you.
Then you shall know that I am the Lord.
I have heard all your blasphemies which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel...

No comments: