Monday, April 01, 2013

Time is up.I am no longer withholding My hand from My judgments


_____________________________

I Am Truly At The Door

______________________

Henry Gruver -TruNews

___________________________

'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.'
Ezekiel 33:6
___________________________

The biggest storm ever to hit is on it's way ,how is your foundation ,faith, heart with God ?

"And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm."
Matthew 8



No comments: