Saturday, September 10, 2005

Is Katrina The 2nd Bite of the Serpent ?

This is the response I recieved to the question I asked above ;

Marcel,
Mike is in Romania but we can tell you this was not the second bite. The next bite wil be more devastating then the hurricane and it is not far off. New Orleans was punished and God exposed the evil of that city. Wicked men are boasting today what they will do tommorow but even in a sewer you can still find a rat. God bless you,
Bro Geno
I travel with Mike

1 comment:

Serena said...

I read all of it yesterday and I think maybe it is part of the 2nd bite. I can't say that for sure that Father showed me this, but what came to me was that the 2nd bite is a series of natural and economic disasters and the 3rd bite is nuclear. Thanks for the link to that book. I've been reading it little by little and it seems right on to me.
Shalom,
Serena