Wednesday, December 28, 2005

For They Have Eaten Up Jacob

...and made his dwelling place desolate.


Scattered ,Plundered, Distressed and Desolate

If you look at the area once inhabited by the Jew's in Gaza ,you will see utter desolation.
Homes once full of life are destroyed and silent except for the ongoing kassem
missles being fired by the Palestinian terrorist's at Israeli cities.
The primary individual responsible for this is our very own 'Christian' president Bush.
Today in Texas and Oklahoma reports of rapid moving fires burned many out of their homes.
What got my attention was a seasoned fireman's statement that he had never seen fires move this fast before.

There's alot of strange things going on .If you're paying attention you've noticed.

I think we have entered into a new and terrible time where God's judgments intensify and increase with speed and more directed towards we in the U.S.
The distress will intensify against the empire which divides Israel and the church which goes along.

For thus says the Lord:
"Behold, I will throw out at this time
The inhabitants of the land,
And will distress them,
That they may find it so."
Woe is me for my hurt!
My wound is severe.
But I say, "Truly this is an infirmity,
And I must bear it."
My tent is plundered,
And all my cords are broken;
My children have gone from me,
And they are no more.
There is no one to pitch my tent anymore,
Or set up my curtains.

For the shepherds have become dull-hearted,
And have not sought the Lord;
Therefore they shall not prosper,
And all their flocks shall be scattered.

Behold, the noise of the report has come,
And a great commotion out of the north country,
To make the cities of Judah desolate, a den of jackals.
O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself;
It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.
O Lord, correct me, but with justice;
Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing.
Pour out Your fury on the Gentiles, who do not know You,
And on the families who do not call on Your name;
For they have eaten up Jacob,
Devoured him and consumed him,
And made his dwelling place desolate.

Jeremiah 10 18-25

3 comments:

davidtre said...

Feel this portion is fullfilled a long
time ago foretelling the First exile
of ten tribes.
It is not germaine today.
However Maccabees book two refers to
This prophet hiding ALL instruments
of the First Temple prior to exile.

Marcel said...

Someone is eating up Jacob again piece by peace, or did you miss this ? The cutting up of Israel in portions(Road Map) is being accomplished by a clever devil who assumes to bring the peace only God will bring.
What do you have to say about this Texas imposter to the Thronethis man of false peace who never delivers and only decieves the dumbed down masses ?

You illustrate well
the danger of relying on 'feel'
instead of seeking God's dicsernment and understanding for us now.

I feel you are wrong and in your narrow interpertation miss alot of what is going on today.
I feel you need to get more sleep.
and I feel good.

Marcel said...

Behold, I will throw out at this time
The inhabitants of the land,
And will distress them,
That they may find it so.

It's funny how we Christians always take the blessing written in the bible for Israel for ourselves but always overlook or ignore the judgments and warnings.
The wrath and judgments of God which fell upon ancient Israel are now falling upon a wicked,perverted and evil nation (usa) which has rejected Him.
The reason why is it hard for so many to understand this is that pride has blinded their eyes and hearts. The 'superior' nation has become a haunt of demons. Destruction follows as it did with ancient Israel who turned away from the law of their God.
History repeats and we have failed to learn from it. We as a nation have rejected the blessing and embrased the curse.