Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Word Up !

The Earth will shake. It will reel from to and fro, just as the Heavens will shake. For this you know in My Word. It is not new news. From the foundation of the world, I proclaimed the end from the beginning. All things have been uttered and all things have been written. And you read it as you read My Word. But yet, not all things have been understood. But as the Heavens and the Earth shake, and the things that I desire to move and to establish, break forth, know that you will not be shaken. But you will remain firmly in Me. You will not run in fear. You will not doubt or worry, or wonder, but you will stand complete in Me.


Be strong. Walk alert and wise. Redeeming the time I have given you. And know that the time and the steps before you are ordered by Me. And I know the things that you will see and that you will do. I say to you, be diligent, and be faithful, and walk with Me anew. For even this day, it begins for you.

exerpt

No comments: