Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Closer Than Ever




.....................................People had better be getting FAITH as quickly as possible.
We are all playing catch up in the FAITH department.
Sadly most today have no clue how far behind they really are, and how serious that it really is.

Here is how serious it really is, if I may use the Word's of God
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?
and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer;
they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

World war three cannot be stopped.
It is set to go.
American and world oil money has armed Islam.
The demons of Islam will not allow it to be stopped and they have nuclear, chemical, and biologicalcapability from their war toy suppliers, Russia and China.
Two BILLION people will die in this war and it will come upon most people like a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
From Chittim,
Isa 23:1
Shalom & Simcha,
Jim Searcy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well after the news of the "Study Group" gag!! your post is on the nose!!! the world is brain dead!!

Marcel said...

It's going to get worse for Israel
in the short term because they ignore their God and religiously follow and bow down to the white trash in Washington.
Eventually ,they will cry out to God for help and He will hear them and take care of all the nation's against Israel.
It will be a short work for Him and then all who survive will know that the God of Israel He is God alone.
The U.S. will be a forgotten pile of rubble by then.
Too bad there are so many faithless in Israel who only look to the U.S. for help.
What a waste of time and lives.

Anonymous said...

Yes it is and I can't understand why there are so few of the Body that are not fasting and praying!!!