Friday, February 02, 2007

The FURY of God

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Isaiah 26;9

It's not mother nature ,or global warming ,but global sinning.

In a matter of seconds a major line of devestation fell across the center of the state of Florida with little to no warning.

This front came across my area to the north before it unleashed its fury on the sleeping people of Central Florida between 3 & 4 am this morning.
I had a sense of foreboding and prayed as the winds began to swirl in the trees earlier as this front passed over me heading towards ground zero.

WHAT IS MOST INTERESTING ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS MASSIVE DESTRUCTION IS THAT THE ROAD MAP QUARTET FROM HELL BEGAN MEETING THIS DAY (FRIDAY) IN WASHINGTON TO CUT ISRAEL INTO PIECES SOME MORE.
I SEE THE CONNECTION AS I DID WITH HURRICANE KATRINA SHORTLY AFTER EVIL PRESIDENT BUSH FORCED P.M. SHARON TO REMOVE EVERY JEW FROM GAZA FOR HIS PHONY PEACE ROAD MAP





69+ photos of widespread destruction

No time to get ready ,one seventeen year old girl was pulled out of her bed to her death.
Swift and severe,awesome destruction so quickly.
It's a sign of things to come on an even greater scale ,but so many do not understand the reason why .
The experts say mother nature unleashed her fury.
A Church of God in Lady Lake was totally destroyed,nothing but rubble left of a metal frame building and a BLANK,EMPTY sign left up.
It's a major story because of the large area of damage and total destruction.


I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE NEWSFEEDS FROM WESH.COM AND THE PATH
OF DESTRUCTION IS HUGE AND NOTHING LEFT OF MANY HOMES IN
SUMTER,VOLUSIA,MARION AND LAKE COUNTIES
.
So many survivors related how God alone had saved them after they called on Him.
I have never seen so many bibles on national t.v in pictures of the aftermath or heard so many people give God the glory for sparing their lives.
The term's 'war zone' and 'bombed out' were mentions frequently to describe the damage.




The media government emergency services are reporting 19 killed so far.
There is no doubt that the death toll will be much, much higher unless they
cover it up as they did with Hurricane Andrew in 1992 in South Florida.

No comments: