Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Dream,a Rumor,and a Big Bad War

A New War is Coming

April 6,2007
I was still in Romania the first few days of February, about halfway through a two week fast, when after having spent some time in prayer, I went to bed, and fell into a restful sleep.  Sometime during the night, I began to dream.  I dreamt I was hearing what were at first faint hoof beats, but the closer they got, the louder they grew, until it was a thundering roar of not one or two horses but what seemed like hundreds.
__________________________

When Michael first revealed this dream he had 3 years ago it caught my attention as did Jeff's dream of July 5,2005.

BTW Very,very few dreams and visions catch my attention !
In the last 2 weeks I've been hearing,reading rumors of Israel preparing for war in the north along with Debka closing down their web site from Febuary 12th to the 23rd.
I find that unusual since there is no reason or holiday for them to do so,strange indeed!
Then we have PM Netanyahu flying to Russia today(Sunday14th Feb)while Admiral Mike Mullins, US Joint Chief of Staff visits with Israel's chief military officer Gabi Ashkenazi.

Ships from Israel and the US have converged in the Persian Gulf and the window to stop Iran before they manufacture their own brand of nukes has come to its endgame.

I know this is wild speculation but could the winds of war have become pounding gale force winds now blowing us down ,at least to those who are closely watching ?

Thank you Juan for setting my mind a wondering.It didn't make sense for Debka to shut down for this time frame unless something strong is blowing in from the East.

No comments: