Thursday, July 01, 2010

Israel is not a sovereign nation


'The meeting was reportedly prompted and coordinated by the White House. Defense Minister Ehud Barak was privy to the details, though his associates said he had been opposed to the idea.'

Israel is ruled from Washington by the latest Pharoah master of the Hebrew slaves.
How disgusting that Netanyahu informed the loser Barak but not Lieberman.
Israel's foreign minister was kept in the dark about this meeting and the leftist kneepad Jewish beggar Fuad was sent in his place.
Lieberman another poodle by not resigning for this continued abuse of every democratic norm by the arrogant PM Netanyahu who abuses his power and mandate from the voters.
The proud Manchurian knows he can get away with his treachery.
The truth which the loyal  Likudnuts hide from is that their betrayer Netanyahu serves foreign interests and not Israel.

The quisling Netanyahu always obeys his master.
Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is just a prop to fool the easily fooled right wing of Israel who have been  conned by the Manchurian rat Netanyahu too often.

Missteps on Turkey weaken Netanyahu before talks with Pharoah Obama

This corruption and evil in Israel shall not stand much longer,painful change is coming !
If you won't move to where you are supposed to be, God will push you there.
---------------------------------------------------------------
But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 41

No comments: