Wednesday, October 20, 2010

USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN / IRAN


The United States has posted a second aircraft carrier, the USS Abraham Lincoln, in the Persian Gulf and northern Arabian Sea. The announcement came from the Pentagon Tuesday, Oct. 19
__________________
Blockade Lite ?
With the USS Abraham Lincoln now in place is Obama about to up the pressure on Iran with inspecting Iranian ships ?

Second Seal of Revelation 6 Ambush
__________________
It is interesting that Bob saw the 'Lincoln' aircraft carrier dead in water and one other aircraft carrier that was unnamed dead in the water. Bob saw the 'Lincoln' as dead in the water before the aircraft carrier 'Abraham Lincoln' was built. It just so happened that president George Bush made a victory speech on the deck of the 'Abraham Lincoln'. It seemed to be a such a great rousing speech. George Bush made a victory speech on the aircraft carrier that was prophesied to become a burning hulk dead in the water. How incredible is that?
______________________________________
October 23, 2001, Vision, Osama bin Laden, Afghanistan , American Ships

This morning, I began to have a vision. First, I saw Afghanistan. I then saw a helicopter. Osama bin Laden and some other men were boarding this helicopter. After they left, there was a horrific explosion in Afghanistan. Then, it was as if a chain reaction of bombs began to go off (probably USA bombs). After this, there was a bomb blast that had the appearance in the vision of a nuclear explosion. A chain reaction of events then began to appear in this vision. I then saw a different scene. In this scene, missiles were aimed at our Naval ships that are in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. There were 5 ships that caught my attention, although there were more than this that I saw in the vision. I saw as these missiles flew at and hit many of the ships. Over a period of days in this vision, there were further attacks against individual nations. [I will attempt to write all this down in greater detail when time permits. I am briefly sharing just portions for the purpose of asking you to please be in prayer.] As at other times, I saw darkness. Before, I had seen this in visions as a darkness over America. I now saw that it was a worldwide darkness. At this point, I'm not sure if it was a spiritual or physical darkness. "November 17th" has been impressed upon my mind and heart"
___________________________________

Jeff's 2005 Persian Gulf Nuclear Attack on US Aircraft Carriers dream

________________________________
 Personally speaking just as a watchman and not as a prophet I know that God is seroius about His Zechariah 12:3 warning and the US is about to be cut in pieces for pushing Israel to divide up Jerusalem and what little land Israel has to the Islamic hordes from hell.

No comments: