Friday, January 28, 2011

Israel's Affliction

For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
Hosea 5:14-15

Israel's big blunder was listening to the treacherous U.S. as if they were God and going along with the evil and ungodly lie,the Road Map.
Israel cannot afford to surrender a meter of land and the Arab Muslims don't need any more land,they have more than enough already.What they need to do is find one of twenty two Arab dictatorships to call home .
You don't offer God's land to his enemies for peace. It's never going to happen.
Would you make a deal with the Nazi's or would you defeat them ?
Islam and Israel are in a war to the death and only one will remain.
IsraEL's continued existence proves Islam to be a lie and this is why their hatred and enmity is so intractable.

Israel has become delusional and lost in the false peace process,so naive because you looked to and trusted in a lying idol,America, and ignored God.
Here is his way to peace which you ignored.
Shimshon, because you allowed your lover Delilah to weaken you for her false peace Road Map, the Nazi forces of Islam are on the brink of another holocaust of Jews in Israel. This is the covenant with death you signed onto when you went along with the 2 state final solution of your whore lover America , your destroyer 
by way of their fake peace plan.

No comments: