Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christchurch:'A city destroyed'

O LORD, we have waited for You;
      The desire of our soul is for Your name
      And for the remembrance of You.
       9 With my soul I have desired You in the night,
      Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
      For when Your judgments are in the earth,
      The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
       10 Let grace be shown to the wicked,
      Yet he will not learn righteousness;
      In the land of uprightness he will deal unjustly,
      And will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
       11 LORD, when Your hand is lifted up, they will not see.
      But they will see and be ashamed
      For their envy of people;
      Yes, the fire of Your enemies shall devour them.
Isaiah 26

No comments: