Tuesday, June 07, 2011

God's Judgment on Islam



 This is not 'Arab Spring' as the lying Western Media has tried to sell us,but the beginning of God's judgment against evil Islam.The Pot of Cursed,Burning Arab Stew is a better description.
Ezekiel 35
'I will stretch out My hand against you,And make you most desolate; I shall lay your cities waste,
And you shall be desolate.Then you shall know that I am the LORD.
"Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, when their iniquity came to an end, 6 therefore, as I live," says the Lord GOD, "I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you.'

Read Isaiah 19 for God's judgment on Egypt

No comments: