Friday, June 15, 2007

Popping Balloons

I met a one time fellow worker in town today and we talked for a while about whats going on especially with the latest failed U.S. policy of backing terrorist led fatah over terrorist led hamas.
He was excited about his soon acessible 401K from China Mart.
We had a provoking and cordial conversation even though his faith seems to be into the ideology of 'man is god'.
He did see the reality that Kerry,Bush,Clinton,Gore are all kissing cousins and the left/right divide is all a charade for the dumbed down voters.
You don't get to be president without the blessing of the CFR.
Backing and buck$ from the corrupt governmentmediaoligarcy(the beast) and you're in.
I believe I did give him many uncomfortable realities to ponder.
One was;
When God judges a nation ,He makes her leaders(left and right) idiots.
On that he agreed,also seeing that insanity is moving the U.S. down the bottomless pit.
I got a chance to warn him of Bush's final strike three,the upcoming strike on Iran Revelation 6:3 the red horse unleashed.
Afghanistan and Iraq being strike one and two.
This is the part that was too much for him.
He only has a few months before he can get to his 401K.
I told him ,that I hoped it came for him before Bush targeted Iran because after that it's over.
People don't want to hear the truth because it interferes with their colorful balloons filled with their plans.
God has a way of messing up our plans when we leave Him out of them.
I think that's where the hate comes in ,hate for the truth ,hate against the balloon poppers.

He did say fellow workers were using the name Jesus with him and he did not see this name as revelant to anything.
I think Jesus is trying to get his attention and this Jesus once again popped up out of nowhere to make know His GREAT revelance,even on his 401K.
K. couldn't take anymore and had to leave ,he left on a friendly note having much to ponder about his future plans or possibly to get back to his dreams.
Only God knows,but I spoke to him out of love to warn him things are not what they seem to be. WAKE UP !
Planting seeds that tear down trust in self,mankind,politic's so that the lost might seek Jesus for their salvation before it is too late.

In God we trust ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcel:

You are dead on with this post. You experienced what I have time after time with relatives, co-workers and fellow Christians. It seems everyone is asleep to the coming doom when Bush launches on Iran.

It appears folks are more interested "in the garlic and leeks of Egypt" versus the promised land just like the Jews of the Exodus.

Paris Hilton and American Idol resonate with the American sheepeople more than their impending judgement.

I'm about to print signs that say "Prepare Now! Time is Short"

Keep the Faith.
RP

Anonymous said...

***People don't want to hear the truth because it interferes with their colorful balloons filled with their plans.
God has a way of messing up our plans when we leave Him out of them.
I think that's where the hate comes in ,hate for the truth ,hate against the balloon poppers.

You could have ended the post right there. That's it in 100 words or less.

I been dealing with this for years. For this reason, mainly, is why folk try to find ANY other way of intepreting scripture to tke the judgment of the US out of the scenario. Or at the very least, push it back far enough that their 'plans' can still be realized.(i.e. the AC's kingdom is based here, among other things)

Their hearts are with Babylon, while they make pretty words to God, like He's just a dumbed-down as they are. He is not fooled. If YOU figured it out, God already knew. Who are they fooling, really?

See, I don't have any plans. My plan is to get thru another day is all. I'm not trying to build a personal empire in Babylon cuz it's not my home. They don't want me to anyway, else they would not put up so many roadblocks. So whatever. They can keep it.

This is why I do not make a good slave. They can't dangle anything in front of me to make it worth my while. I know they won't let me get it anyway, and if they do, there's so many strings attached it ruins the effect. So it's just keep the bills paid and the pantry stocked and wait for God's instructions. They can't make me bow to their false gods, so they have no power.

I hope he spends the money quickly.

Marcel said...

P. Hiltion,American Idol and now the sheeple without a Shepherd run to get the latest magic pill on the market,alli.
In a few weeks after all the severe diarrhea the newness will wear off.
---------------------
"I don't have any plans"

That's passing a major hurdle,dying to self and letting Christ rule in us.
That's the part most 'Christian's' never get to.


"They don't want me to anyway,"

The same thing used to bother me
for some time.
But no more !
It's wonderful to be free from the acceptance of man.
Jesus truly does set us free,free,free !

It's a hidden blessing from God not to find comfortable chairs on the upper deck of the Titanic.

We seek another Kingdom which cannot be broken.
This one's falling apart before our eyes.

Anonymous said...

***It's wonderful to be free from the acceptance of man.
Jesus truly does set us free,free,free !


That's it my friend. The freedom we have in Christ is on another level that most will never attain.

It's not about rules and regulations and 'being good'. Our righteousness is filthy rags on our best day.

It is about understanding what He has give n and promises to give. All He asks in return is to prioritize Him.