Monday, November 12, 2012

A SIGN OF THINGS COMING ACROSS THE LAND


A bad stench permeates much of the building


“Therefore hear this now, you who are given to pleasures,Who dwell securely,
Who say in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one else besides me.....

“For you have trusted in your wickedness;You have said, ‘No one sees me’;

Your wisdom and your knowledge have warped you;And you have said in your heart,
‘I am, and there is no one else besides me.’
11 Therefore evil shall come upon you;You shall not know from where it arises.
And trouble shall fall upon you;You will not be able to put it off.
And desolation shall come upon you suddenly,Which you shall not know.
Isaiah 47


'This is the rejoicing city that dwelled carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passes by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.'
 Zehaniah 2:15

'How much she has glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she said in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.'
Revelation 18:7





No comments: