Saturday, October 05, 2013

For Vain is The Help of Man

She said when she woke up she was lying alone in the street.


“I woke up from the fall and I thought at first I was paralyzed,” she said. “I had no feeling in my legs in my arms or my whole body and I finally gained feeling.”
She finally managed to get up and said she “tried screaming for help and there was a ton of people around and nobody helped.”
Rivera said she suffered a concussion, a neck injury and abrasions.
It’s the grace of God that I’m even alive to this day like I don’t even know how I survived it,” Rivera said.
Give us help from trouble,For the help of man is useless.
Through God we will do valiantly,For it is He who shall tread down our enemies.
Psalm 60
------------------------------------------------
Remember how the godless and evil left and their perverts in the media always scream about separation of Church and state in order to remove God from everything while the worthless right always caved to evil?
Pay attention on how silent these disciples of Satan are on Hussein Obama's funding of the death cult.
The wolf and both corrupt political parties have plenty of money for his terrorist partners while it's drying up for most American's.
Mohammed Hussein Obama does not believe in the separation of Mosque and State.

Millions of American taxpayer dollars will be spent promoting the Muslim Brotherhood's band of Islamism to counter Al-Qaeda

----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

1 comment:

Marcel said...



Dated but revelant
http://youtu.be/TpfdXgmg3ZA