Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The UN, Seat of Deceit and Lies

PM Netanyahu addressed the depraved,deceitful,rebellious and violent assembly of nations with his own crafty, smooth words intended to deceive the naive back home.
Maybe if he had stayed home and prayed to the only one who really matters, setting an example for the nation, more would have been accomplished by the empty speech maker?

ISRAEL'S NETANYAHU: WE WILL NOT LET IRAN GET NUKES EVEN IF WE STAND ALONE
...but as you may remember last year,I was ready to strike Iran but my master called and restrained me with a red light ,he still lets me make empty speeches though,so I talk and I talk.
I am a pathetic and weak leader who easily retreats as I also did last year when Hillary flew in on her magic broom to rescue Hamas, so I am here to talk more empty talk again with the hope of stirring you heathen up to do what I do not have a green light from my master to do.
We surrendered our sovereignty to our pimp god so I must maintain the illusion of a sovereign nation to not cause unease among the sheep of slaughter back home.

My hope and faith in you is what brings me here.

PM Netanyahu quotes the biblical prophet Amos in English and Hebrew before finishing.

“The Jewish people have come home never to be uprooted again except when I must bow to my gods of the Potomac and drive fellow Jews off their God given land and out of their homes as we did at Gush Katif and elsewhere,gleefully bulldozing many of their homes to reward evil Islam,often using the godless Court.
Because I follow the two state final solution I hope you can see through my smooth words and devious lies.”

"My hearts desire is to do more of this dirty work for my gods in a sly and crafty way, in the dark of night to draw minimal attention from my sleeping and brainwashed subjects whom I have mesmerized with my oratory skills, but slippery Obama still has me beat in that department."
Dear naive stupid Israel,surrender more land to us and you shall have peace,many pieces


Woe to her who is rebellious and polluted,To the oppressing city!
She has not obeyed His voice,She has not received correction;
She has not trusted in the LORD,She has not drawn near to her God.
Her princes in her midst are roaring lions;Her judges are evening wolves That leave not a bone till morning.
Her prophets are insolent, treacherous people;Her priests have polluted the sanctuary,They have done violence to the law.
Zephaniah 3


The burden which the prophet Habakkuk saw.
O LORD, how long shall I cry,And You will not hear?
Even cry out to You, “Violence!”And You will not save.
Why do You show me iniquity,And cause me to see trouble?
For plundering and violence are before me; There is strife, and contention arises.
Therefore the law is powerless,And justice never goes forth.
For the wicked surround the righteous;Therefore perverse judgment proceeds.

The LORD’s Reply
“Look among the nations and watch—Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you...

They are terrible and dreadful;
Their judgment and their dignity proceed from themselves.
Their horses also are swifter than leopards,And more fierce than evening wolves...
“They all come for violence ;Their faces are set like the east wind.
Habakkuk 1

No comments: