Thursday, July 20, 2006

Message To Israel

O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.

Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah.

But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.

I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.

Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God! For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.

Salvation belongs to the LORD; Your blessing {be} upon Your people! Selah.

pslam 3

1 comment:

Elazar said...

Marcel I have a new site just wanted you to know. It is more commentary than news items. The site is http://crimsonstain.wordpress.com/
Blessings on you