Friday, September 22, 2006

A Conversation - President Bush & Jesus Christ

A Conversation - President Bush & Jesus Christ

Jesus - George ,I AM the Prince of Peace who bring peace to my people Israel and the world.

George - Naw, I am ,I'm not going to wait or pray to you for it. I'm gonna bring it to pass myself.
I don't need you ,I'm gonna use this democracy and freedom stuff, it's easier to sell than You and that sin stuff.

Jesus - I've given that land to My people Israel and more ,why do you steal it to reward it to my enemies ?

George - The way I see it ,I've got the power and authority to divide it up to those whom I choose ! I think it's a good and fair deal and my daddy gave me this authority anyways.

Jesus - You usurp My power and authority, as your father the devil does .
Are you not fearful of My Father's wrath ?

George - Naw, great pride and arrogance fill my heart and I really believe I can get away with it.
Look at all the stupid folk who say they believe in You who voted for me ,they have yet to figure any of this out.
So if your people are this dumb ,I 'm pretty sure I can go all the way ,and the few who give me any trouble ,I'm ready to deal with them.
The rest ,they're all fearful docile dumb sheep headed for slaughter.
Once I declare martial law you won't recognize this place and they will all be singing my tune ,or else.
This flag, patriotism, freedom and democracy stuff they really eat up,I've got them bowing down to me no matter what I do. The us and them ruse works well.
Even as I usurp your athourity and place over Israel THEY LAP IT UP and defend me.
Jesus - " Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind and makes flesh his strength, and whose heart turns away from the Lord
Jeremiah 17:5

George - Yeah ,I know ,they get me and that strong delusion you sent.
Ha,hah,hu ,They actually believe I will deliver on my peace scheme,those Jew's didn't accept you ,but me a non-Jew, lying politician,they listen to my every word religiously.
What fools they are ,what suckers.
I've got all green lights and no one's going to stop me, in fact your own are my most loyal servants.
Jesus to His Angel's- Throw in the sickle for the harvest is ripe,begin at my house and remove those whose hearts are turned towards this imposter to My Throne.
Their own hearts have led them astray. I warned them to guard their hearts but they failed to heed My warning's.

No comments: