Sunday, June 24, 2007

done,finished

........The consistent testimony from Jerusalem to Alaska among the saints
scattered abroad walking in repentance and faith in Messiah by the
Spirit of Messiah, that this is now a time of WAR. That the LORD is
finished speaking through His prophets, warning of the coming
judgment. The warnings have been given. It is NOW the one accord
testimony that the EFFECT of EVERY vision is at hand. Study Ezekiel
12:20-13:10.

It is a Great Joy for me to write the words of the Lord in I John
5:20 and John 14:26 to YOU and pray you receive them in fullness. I
am glad that you have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know ALL
things. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father
will send in my name, HE shall teach you ALL things, and bring ALL
things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Only be very strong and of good courage. Stay IN the Word.

From Chittim, Isa 23:1.

Shalom & Simcha,
Jim Searcy

No comments: