Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Israel's Road Map Religion

I do not want anyone to be troubled that I will attempt to replace Israel's largest religion of no peace Road Map and it's visionary creator.
I know I offend your god George but what is amazing is that he has been responsible for the death of many Jews and I have not and yet you love him and hate me.
He has innocent Jewish blood on his hands and that does not bother your fools,but then nothing he does bothers you fools.
That helps me to understand you hypocrites better ,thank you.
It's almost scary how the MAJORITY of Israel's supporters ignore's Israel's chief destroyer.

I think it has to do with religious reverence and not blaspheming their god and the strong delusion they are under.
Be careful it is religiously offensive to question their god and they will quickly turn on you for this sin.

1 comment:

תַּמְצִיתִ said...

No SHALOM without the Sar Shalom. Pray for the Shalom of Jerusalem.
Shalom comes from Shalem meaning WHOLENESS - not cessation of war!