Monday, December 29, 2008

World Wars Against God

A very good example of man's rebellion and ongoing war against God is how they deal with Israel.They can't help themselves ,it's their fallen ,hell bound nature,but God will have the last word with these hypocrites. We see the coalition of the willing led by the U.S. created U.N. assembling to make war against Israel.


UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon denounced Israel's "excessive use of force" in the Gaza offensive Monday evening and accused the international community of not doing enough to curb the violence
At a press conference in New York, Ban said that "While recognizing Israel’s right to defend itself, I have also condemned the excessive use of force by Israel in Gaza. The suffering caused to civilian populations as a result of the large-scale violence and destruction that have taken place over the past few days has saddened me profoundly."
-------------
Why was there no charge of excessive force leveled against the U.S. when they dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan or bombed the German city of Dresden (filled with hundreds of thousands of civilians) into rubble.
The hypocrites headed for hell always have another standard when it comes to the Jews.
Israel is the only nation which is always accused of using excessive force.
No other nation , not the Russians against Georgia,Chinese against Tibet, the U.S. in Iraq or Afghanistan,the French,not even the Sudanese against the unarmed civilian's of Darfur.
The reason this is always used against Israel is to make sure Israel never again defeats an Arab army.
It is to restrain Israel because this present evil world under Satan's control hates to see Jews fight and defend themselves.
They would rather have a repeat of unarmed Jew's headed to the ovens and gas chambers without a fight again and this is why they protray the front line Arab army,the Islamic storm trooper's (Palestinians) as victims when their only life's work is Israel's extermination.
This time will be different and Israel will fight and God will use Israel as His battle ax which will severely affect every nation on the earth.



All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them.

They are worthless, a work of mockery; In the time of their punishment they will perish.
The portion of Jacob is not like these; For the Maker of all is He, And of the tribe of His inheritance; The LORD of hosts is His name.

He says, "You are My war-club, My weapon of war; And with you I shatter nations, And with you I destroy kingdoms.

"With you I shatter the horse and his rider, And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider,

And with you I shatter man and woman, And with you I shatter old man and youth, And with you I shatter young man and virgin,

And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock, And with you I shatter the farmer and his team, And with you I shatter governors and prefects.

"But I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of Chaldea for all their evil that they have done in Zion before your eyes," declares the LORD.

"Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain, Who destroys the whole earth," declares the LORD, "And I will stretch out My hand against you, And roll you down from the crags, And I will make you a burnt out mountain.

"They will not take from you {even} a stone for a corner Nor a stone for foundations, But you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 51:17-26

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mark 13:7 But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet.

Luke 21:9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately."

John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Marcel said...

For the LORD will rise up as at Mount Perazim, He will be stirred up as in the valley of Gibeon, To do His task, His unusual task, And to work His work, His extraordinary work. And now do not carry on as scoffers, Or your fetters will be made stronger; For I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts Of decisive destruction on all the earth.
Isaiah 28:22