Thursday, August 27, 2009

October 11th

exerpt from John McTernan's blog
Commentary
(With great sadness and a heavy heart, I write this.)
The homosexuals are planning a huge rally in Washington, DC this October 10,11. It is called the National Equity March. They want the repeal of the Defence of Marriage Act and to promote the right for homosexuals to marry in all 50 states.
This shows the depth of the moral collapse in America. The homosexuals have no apprehension whatsoever of wanting to enthrone sodomite marriage over America. The homosexuals have never done this in history that I am aware. Even during the collapse of Rome, marriage was for heterosexuals. This is as bad as the rebellion gets against God's word.
________________

After reading John's Commentary I was reminded of what I read and heard on August 3rd.
I will share it with you now.
scroll down to -
(Audio Message from August 1st:It is about 2 1/2 hours in length, but the most pertinent information begins at the 1 hour 55 minute mark if you would like to fast forward to that part. (And I do recommend giving this 10 minutes of your time)

and click New Wine Ministry

3 comments:

jungledrum said...

Marcel:

I listened to this and am concerned as much as you are. My big question is if Oct 11 goes by without a bright flash, what does that do to his credibility since he is calling out the Lord on this one.

I believe his sincerity and have had the same foreboading feelings for quite a while.

Thoughts?

Marcel said...

'if Oct 11 goes by without a bright flash, what does that do to his credibility '

I read this back on the 3rd and didn't post it until today because I question it already.
If what he has spoken by what he said was the Lord's revelation then we will all know he is a false prophet..or at least those hwo heard him speak this word.

I don't see any warning to Washington D.C./ October 11 up at his web site and wonder why not ?

Maybe the time for warning the wicked is over.

God will respond in some way to this gathering of arrogant,wicked rebels who gather together to shake their fist at Him.

Fire and ash has always been His chosen method of response.


His eyelids test the sons of men.
The LORD tests the righteous,
But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.

Upon the wicked He will rain coals;
Fire and brimstone and a burning wind
Shall be the portion of their cup.


For the LORD is righteous,
He loves righteousness;
His countenance beholds the upright.
Psalm 11

Marcel said...

Also I've noticed lots of talk from Sarky Le Boeuf and Angie Merkel I am sure is being prodded by Obummer on tougher sanctions against Iran if they don't play ball by September.

That has been my big concern as it will lead us into the tribulation period.
This is the second rider on the red horse.

This could well be the big flash bang I've been watching for when a US Naval blockade is imposed against Iran in the Perisan Gulf.