Monday, October 19, 2009

Iran, six world powers convene for second round of nuke talks

Teheran's stance could doom both Monday's talks and chances of a second round of broader negotiations between Teheran and six world powers on the Islamic Republic's nuclear program.
Monday's Vienna talks between Teheran and the US, Russia and France focus on a technical issue with huge strategic ramifications.
__________________

Is Jordan's King Abdullah a Moslem ?

Maybe,just maybe this explains his motives which favor the Islamic jihadists,Palestinian brigade's against Israel ?
Maybe this explains why he desires to see the heat from the West lowered against his brothers in Iran and turned up higher on the infidel,kuffar JOOOOS.

6 comments:

A Seed Sower said...

Is Jesse Jackson black?

Marcel said...

I don't watch TV so I can't tell you.The MSM and their propaganda shills are off the menu for me ,THANK GOD !!!!!
I did hear something about rainbow coalition maybe he's colorful ?

I see you,ve been busy on youtube !

A Seed Sower said...

Maybe I should have asked, "Is the Pope Catholic!"...it was a play on your question, "Is Jordan's King Abdullah a moslem?"

Marcel said...

I know.

A Seed Sower said...

Oh good...lol...you had me worried there for a second!

Marcel said...

WORRY ?
You better top it.