Thursday, November 18, 2010

Obama's war against Israel

The International Community will never accept Israel's sovereignty over all of Jerusalem or it's long overdue annexation of their ancient homeland Judea and Samaria. Israel's attempt to play the rigged to lose peace game administered by Lucifer's henchmen has been a waste of time.

The final battle between Israel and the nations cannot be averted.
Just remember one thing ,God plus Israel is a majority against the whole world.

When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

I will gather all the nations
And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat
Then I will enter into judgment with them there
On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
And they have divided up My land.
"They have also cast lots for My people,
Traded a boy for a harlot
And sold a girl for wine that they may drink.
Joel 3

Israel is headed directly into a large iceberg and all the officers at the helm can do is discuss slowing down the ship instead of making a course correction. God help you dear fools.

PS Rabbi Yousef is not God.
Israel's God has already commanded Israel to build and build and rebuild. Obey Him and not the International community or some Rabbi playing God.

__________________________________________


Greedy Thieves in Church Robes

No comments: