Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Israeli Election's



The Lord will use Israel's failed political system and the coming calamity to bring His remnant to Him.
Those who seek the Lord understand that the confused and corrupt political system of Israel is hopeless because the majority always walk in darkness and there can be no unity between the remnant of Israel, the light and the darkness, the wicked who reject the Holy One of Israel and look to their idols instead.
Judgment begins at the house of God in the Church and in Israel and that is what is coming.

God always has the last word and is driving His plan to it's culmination and not the little political gods with their (in the end) confused and  meaningless elections.
Out with the fearful and faithless leaders like Netanyahu who serve false gods and idols and bend their knees to America Babylon as they mouth empty platitudes to the God of Israel or just ignore Him.
The time is long overdue to dump the failed,phony peace scam of arrogant,perverted,godless America and obey God.
The roots of the tree of Zion were not being watered and were beginning to dry out and the Lord,ALWAYS faithful to His Word has provided fresh water from his eternal spring to Zion and it's branches are growing new leaves(Bayit Yehudi)and flourishing while the dead,old leaves fall to the ground.
God's message to the dried out,old leaves of Israel -America is not your God.

Messiah Jesus' plan for Israel does not include America and Satan's Road Map lie of peace. There is no peace possible with the evil lie of Islam.

 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. 28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. 29 I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses.
Ezekiel 36


For I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you. 32 You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. 33 They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against Me. For if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”
Exodus 23

No comments: