Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Opening Shot

update 3: The truth slowly trickles out

update 2:The coming war in the middle east

UPDATE: SYRIA,IRAN THREATEN TO RETALIATE AGAINST ISRAEL


Russia,the US,Iran and all the regional armies are poised and ready for WW III.
It's very likely that this will catch the world and the careless,American idol chasing Super Bowl crowd by surprise.
Along with this opening shot against Syria,(which Russia warned the West against) the time has come for 'action' against Iran which China and Russia have strongly warned against. That is why the Russian navy/military are 'war ready' in the eastern Mediterranean right next to Lebanon and Syria.
North Korea ,a close ally of Iran and Syria and puppet regime of China is also in on this coming big war.
For behold, in those days and at that time,When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;They have also divided up My land.
Joel 3
It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zechariah 12
I don't have any doubt that ALL the nations will blame Israel and not Syria,Iran or Islam for the massive death and destruction this war will bring, they won't blame the US or Russia for supplying all these weapons of death to these surrounding nations ,just Israel. 
That is because God is determined to judge the reprobate,hypocrite nations.He is drawing them into his trap and the hour is very late.   

***
The righteous will never be removed,But the wicked will not inhabit the earth.
Proverbs 10:30
As I wrote recently, I always knew that the Lord would take my mother home just before things got real bad on this cursed,doomed,sin laden planet in open rebellion against our Holy,Living God.
His mercy,love,patience and forgiveness is also connected to his justice for the wicked.

     

No comments: