Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Obama to Russia,You Will obey or else

IN REBUKE, OBAMA CANCELS MOSCOW SUMMIT WITH PUTIN

HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! 
You shall be punished.I Hussein O. am the god of this world to be obeyed.
If you do not do as your are commanded I shall exact revenge upon you.
It has worked well for me bullying Israel into a corner,they are easily entrapped by fear of me and I love this power over people and nations.I have perfected this treacherous art of tyrants and have prepared for my ultimate global reign of terror.
I have a mixed bag of tricks including threats,no more sugar daddy,drones and assorted 'hastings,breitbart' tools to help you to lean to fear me.
I am very arrogant and proud and am leading America into it's greatest,mortal disaster ever,fear me or else.
---------------------
Liar in Chief :
'We Don’t Have a Domestic Spying Program,
but we do spy on everyone,especially American's.
Who do you think all those hollow point rounds of ammunition are for?'

*-*-*-*

Al Qaeda chief Ayman al Zawahiri and Nasir al-Wuhayshi, the leader of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), were discussing "something big," sources say.

This was all about Obama selling NSA as his important Stasi Surveillance tool that works.

The terrorist threat and embassy closings was a scam from day one.
If they really had an electronic intercept from al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri and Nasir al-Wuhayshi they would know the locations of these two very hot targets and taken them out.
Second ,there was no intercept because the top leadership know not to use electronic communications and have used mules and runners for over a decade.
What is amazing here is how easily the brain dead American people are lied to with no one asking hard questions ,it's all soft questions and hard lies.
Forget about the media asking any,they have been silenced.

No comments: