Thursday, August 15, 2013

You Can't be a Christian and Bash Zionists

....not for long!
"Those who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion,
Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem,So the LORD surrounds His people
From this time forth and forever."
Psalm 125

I look at natural Israel and see God's everlasting Covenant with Abraham in force which helps me to understand that He will not throw me in the trash can for failing Him so many times.
Those who follow the lie of replacement theology are proud,blind fools who wrongly assume that God is finished with natural Israel.
That is something that unites Islam with apostate Christianity.
His work to redeem natural Israel,Zion is in progress and those who say we are spiritual Israel,having replaced natural Israel are devious wolves.
Mount Zion is where God tested Abraham with Issac.It is the place in natural Israel where God said his presence would be forever.

For the LORD has chosen Zion;He has desired it for His dwelling place:
“This is My resting place forever;Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
I will abundantly bless her provision;I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation,And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
There I will make the horn of David grow;I will prepare a lamp for My Anointed.
His enemies I will clothe with shame,But upon Himself His crown shall flourish.”
Psalm 132

It is a good place,a good word and to disparage it or Israel reveals a wicked heart.
You can't separate Zion from Israel and those who mingle Zionist with bankers or any other derogatory term are wolves attempting to poison, pollute what is good.
The devil does that with everything good God has created,from sex to Zion.
If you been infected by the leaven of the wolves who now raise their heads withing the church I urge you to read Ezekiel 37 'Dry Bones'to understand God's unfolding plan for his people,natural Israel. Not spiritual Israel.
The proud wolves who masquerade as sheep arrogantly assume that they,'the Church' have replaced Israel and they have sealed their fate and shall be cut off.
Jesus is returning for a bride that has made herself ready.I see too much division and too many idols which have ensnared God's people ans this is why we are soon to see persecution and difficult days ahead.This is coming to humble God's people.
When I see so many Christian's fall for the crafty replacement lies of the false teachers and wolves who burn inside with a demonic hatred for anything with the words Zion,Zionists I know that god is testing his people.
If they are proud and haughty they will fall for this noxious leaven.
Those who are quick to attack and blame Zionists for everything set themselves up to be targeted by the Lord who is returning to rule from Zion.
It's sad to see this evil flooding into the church,but I understand it is God's process of separating the wheat from the chaff.
Satan, the dragon who is Israel's number 1 arch foe has set his subtle,crafty princes in the church,ministry,internet radio, etc.to war against Zion,Israel. If we are not close to the King of Zion we shall be led astray.
When Israel destroys her enemies many ignorant Christians will come against Israel and side with the new Nazi's.
It's coming because the groundwork has already been laid. God is separating the proud who refuse to see His longsuffering mercy and forgiveness towards Zion, Israel.

“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side,”
Let Israel now say—
“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side,when men rose up against us,
Then they would have swallowed us alive,when their wrath was kindled against us;
Then the waters would have overwhelmed us,The stream would have gone over our soul;
Then the swollen waters would have gone over our soul.”
Psalm 124

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you, and God bless Israel! A pray for that day when the House of Israel says, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!" Maranatha!

Marcel said...

Amen and thank you brother.

For the LORD has chosen Zion;He has desired it for His dwelling place:
14 “This is My resting place forever;Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
15 I will abundantly bless her provision;I will satisfy her poor with bread.
16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation,And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17 There I will make the horn of David grow;I will prepare a lamp for My Anointed.
18 His enemies I will clothe with shame,But upon Himself His crown shall flourish.”
Psalm 132