Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tzipi Livni,Washington's Favorite and Cheapest Prostitute

"GET OVER IT"

I'm cheap,I'm easy,I'm Tzipi, America's number one whore of Israel

Benji the poodle Netanyahu put the other cheap prostitute Livni in charge of Israel's surrender talks because she gives it all away for nothing.
This modern day Ahab and Jezebel serve their American idol first and foremost. God is not in their thoughts and Israel is sacrificed on the altar of lies to please their false god. They lead Israel to disaster because they have the majority convinced that America is Israel's God who will bring them peace and save them.
The abomination of godless,faithless secular rule in Israel has failed and come to a dead end.

His message to Israel has never changed.

“I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 28 And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite from before you. 29 I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land. 31 And I will set your bounds from the Red Sea to the sea, Philistia, and from the desert to the River. For I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you. 32 You shall make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. 33 They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against Me. For if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”
Exodus 23

No comments: