Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Great Earthquake Coming

The nations gather and make their perverse and ungodly plans .
They make themselves to be god as they ignore God.
Deep inside I've sensed a mighty SHAKING coming upon the earth.
He will shake and bring down the lofty and wicked, the sinful,the gay life will end miserably.
I read Michael's message earlier this year and hold him to be extremely credible follower of Jesus Christ.
That two others had the same dream at the same time only adds crediblity.
I sense that the fulfillment of this warning/dream is now upon us and this is why I repost it again.
mc

exerpt

As I fell into a deep sleep I had a dream. I dream't I was in a hotel room, asleep, when the bed began to shake violently. I knew what was happening right away. Having lived in California in the 1980’s I was keenly aware of what an earthquake felt like. Suddenly I was no longer in bed, but high above San Francisco bay, looking down on the golden gate bridge. As I watched it, it began to shudder, break apart, and fall into the waters below. I continued to watch the devastation, seeing buildings collapse, and masses of people trying to find shelter. Then a voice spoke out of the heavens, a voice I had never heard before, a voice of great authority. "I will shake this land from its foundations, such as the eyes of this generation has not seen. The world will stand in awe, and tremble in fear, as even the very geography of this nation will be transformed. My wrath is ready to be poured out, for sin has overrun My temple


In my dream I began to weep, not due to the devastation I was seeing, but due to the great power of the voice I was hearing. I woke up trembling, unable to breathe, and tired as I was I could not go to sleep again.

No comments: