Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Surprising Revelation

My heart is heavy, my soul is burdened, and as so many who have been called, anointed and charged to preach a message of warning and repentance to this nation,
I am a weary man.
Though the time is upon us, though undeniable events continue to come to pass, still most of Christendom suffers from a severe case of abject indifference.
I often feel as though I am a man standing outside a building engulfed in flames, screaming at the top of my lungs for those inside to come out, to save themselves, to escape the fire, while all the while, those inside stand by the windows and wave merrily, coffee in one hand, donut in the other, unaware of the tragedy that is about the befall them.
Seeing that they will not heed the warning, the only option left is to run into the burning building and drag as many out, by force if need be, and lead them to safety.
This is the mindset that I have adopted over the years, for since early youth, when I served as my grandfather’s translator, I realized that some would hear, and heed but most would not.

michael boldea jr.


Thats exactly the same way I feel michael

No comments: