Monday, October 29, 2007

Leading Christian Warmonger Turns Heretic

I heard CUFI during their summer Washington round up boasting in themselves about their numbers and how America must save Israel from Iran.
This alone is heresy as God will not share His glory with a perverted,wicked nation which has turned away from Him when He makes HimselF know to all the inhabitants of the earth when He wipes out all of Israel's enemies.
God is biased and He has seperated Israel to be His war club.
Christians should not be in the war business as we see most of them today with their warmonger President.
Israel ,God's war club however is restrained by this devious,phony Christian president from defeating the Palestinian's who rightly need to be defeated. Instead ,the nations keep Israel'senemy alive and funded.
They will all pay in kind for this evil.

The evil and hypocritical U.S. restraining of Israel while Christian America makes war will not continue much longer.

The portion of Jacob is not like these; For the Maker of all is He, And of the tribe of His inheritance; The LORD of hosts is His name. He says, "You are My war-club, My weapon of war; And with you I shatter nations, And with you I destroy kingdoms. "With you I shatter the horse and his rider, And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider, And with you I shatter man and woman, And with you I shatter old man and youth, And with you I shatter young man and virgin, And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock, And with you I shatter the farmer and his team, And with you I shatter governors and prefects.
Jeremiah 51

God's word is unchanging !

We Christian's should be encouraging Israel to seek the Lord their God and their Messiah Jesus who alone will save them.
The pride of the Americanized Christian church is evidenced by Pastor Hagee and his words which lead Israel to a polluted well and false hope.

I rebuked the CUFI pride and arrogance and told them they would fail to accomplish anything good for Israel by way of their political acivism.
I don't see anywhere in the bible where Jesus taught us to enter into this evil world systems political activism or that the weapons of our warfare were political ?

It's sad to see Pastor John Hagee go from warmonger to heritic ,but that is the road he and so many Christian embarked on long ago when they jumped into be with the kings of this present evil worldly kingdom.

Kato from Uganda lays out the indictment against John Hagee here

More info on warmonger turned heretic Hagee

BIBLEWHEEL REVIEW OF HAGEE'S BOOK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And there came a man of God, and spake unto the king of Israel, and said, Thus saith the LORD, Because the Syrians have said, The LORD is God of the hills, but he is not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Know also, the king whom entertained the thought of givning up the hills now has cancer.