Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Stupid Planet


All the nations of the earth have chosen to go out of their way to help a people set apart for God's wrath and destruction and curse the Jews whom the Creator has blessed.
It's not global warming but God's global, hot wrath towards the inhabitants of the stupid planet.


All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them. They are worthless, a work of mockery; In the time of their punishment they will perish. The portion of Jacob is not like these; For the Maker of all is He, And of the tribe of His inheritance; The LORD of hosts is His name. He says, "You are My war-club, My weapon of war; And with you I shatter nations, And with you I destroy kingdoms. "With you I shatter the horse and his rider, And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider, And with you I shatter man and woman, And with you I shatter old man and youth, And with you I shatter young man and virgin, And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock, And with you I shatter the farmer and his team, And with you I shatter governors and prefects. "But I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of Chaldea for all their evil that they have done in Zion before your eyes," declares the LORD. "Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain, Who destroys the whole earth," declares the LORD, "And I will stretch out My hand against you, And roll you down from the crags, And I will make you a burnt out mountain. "They will not take from you even a stone for a corner Nor a stone for foundations, But you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 51

Yo PALESTINIAN'S

And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast. And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Ezekiel 25

2 comments:

Michael Boldea Jr. said...

Hello Marcel,
I noticed your favorite book was "The day of the Lord is At Hand"
I actually met Benjamin Barruch in California during one of my trips. Nice guy, just thought you'd like to know.

Marcel said...

Michael,
I used to read many 'Christian' books in the 70's and 80's and I feel the Lord led me away from all the confusion back to His word alone.
I heard Benjamin one late night on the radio and read his book,one of the few in the last 17 years.
It's not a message the church wants to hear ,don't you think ?

I first heard you and your Grandfather on a tape I purchased from Jewish Voice in the early 90's.
That place is no longer the same since Louis and Chira left this earth.