Thursday, November 29, 2012

America ,the yoke around Israel's neck

I will make them and the places all around My hill (Mt. ZION- JERUSALEM) a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.
Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase.
They ISRAEL shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
And they ISRAEL shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid.
I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore.
Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord God.’

 “You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord God.

Ezekiel 34
__________________________________________

Netanyahu on the UN /Palestinian provocation against Israel  

"It does not matter how many will vote against us, there is no force in the world that will cause me to compromise on Israeli security and there is no force in the world able to sever the thousands year connection between the people of Israel and the Land of Israel."

It's all coming together as the nations fall into God's mega trap !

"Therefore wait for Me,” says the Lord,“Until the day I rise up for plunder;
My determination is to gather the nations to My assembly of kingdoms,To pour on them My indignation,All My fierce anger;All the earth shall be devoured With the fire of My jealousy."
Zephaniah 3
"I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land."
Joel 3
--------------------

the joyful sound

No comments: