Friday, March 31, 2006

Rebellion In The Land


More confirmation of what God has shown me via His Living Word ;
That He is now dividing our land for the evil that
President Bush has done in dividing Israel and for our wickedness.
A curse is upon this man and a curse upon this land.

12-28 Mar 2006
John 11:35 Jesus Wept. (for their unbelief)
For all that has come upon you, you still deny me.
For all the pain, that you have felt, you still deny me.Y
our hearts will now be hardened, because you love me not.
As Pharaoh in Egypt was stiff necked, and had a heart, of stone for me and my people.
So shall you become hard hearted.
For in 6 months will the manifestations of your rebellion bear fruit.
Judgment begins at the house of the Lord, and destruction begins at the feet of the rebels of HADES. For Evil will encompass and gorge itself upon the UN-righteous.
Murder and Destruction will be set free.
Greed and Fear will Dance through the streets.
They will celebrate their GOOD FORTUNE, at every turn and upon every face.
They will shout for THEIR VICTORY.
And again Jesus will Weep for our UNBELIEF, for our Cold hearted ways.
" I will draw all men, but...none would come....

The Day of the Night begins.

Gross Darkness in their heart, my light is in NONE of them.
Fear has stolen their faith, Joy, Hope and peace.
Wake up, only believe, with God ALL THINGS are possible for you.
You are bought with a price. Do not give away, to satan, what God purchased with his Blood! Turn unto me, I will, give you rest.
Seek me while I may yet be found.See my Word, Hear my Word, And Receive My Word.
This is my commandment unto you, now today and forever.Luke 21:25 ...

Distress of nations with perplexity.

( is now coming and now is.) Luke 21:22/23
For these be the days of (MY) vengeance.
There shall be Great distress In the land and wrath upon this people.

26 Mar 2006 Rebellion continued.

A great shaking is coming, soon. It is a wake up call to believers and UN-believers alike. " ]
A Blast of Evil, it is horrible, vile, sick and disgusting.
This event will be so horrendous that even those who are hardened to evil will be touched with compassion.
Only Evil's Elect, will it not touch, because in their heart, is only blackness and death.
Woe to the lukewarm, woe to the dead....the cry goes out...the hedge is down, the hedge is down!!
Cover yourselves, plead the Blood, The hedge is down!!
Rebellion Continued.

A sea of Evil and rebellion is swelling...oh how the waters do rage.
They shout peace, but murder is in their heart.
They shout family, but they only are concerned with self.
I now cry unto MY people, and plead with them, Repent!!, for it is the very last hour.
Turn away from the lusts of your flesh, and turn unto ME, Seek Me while there is yet Time.

O foolish nation, who once stood for My Truth, How have you fallen...
You have Become a horse with a broken leg.
In My compassion I will put you out of your misery.
For My love is compassion to all who believe on ME.
In the name of tolerance you have embraced and welcomed into your selves Every Evil Spirit under the sun.
Your sins will find you out.
Your UN-Holiness and your, Un-Righteousness will be your downfall.
Your destruction is coming, So soon. Your streets will run red with blood.

Rebellion cont. 28 Mar 2006

You in America have rebelled against me Long Enough.
You have refused to repent, so Now you have become possessed with "THE SPIRIT of REBELLION"
You have rebelled against my Word, My Son, and My commandments.
Finally My Sovereignty you have despised. Now is your Harvest Time.
The Rebellion you have sown Is now the chaos you are reaping in your streets.
I laugh at your ignorance, and muse at your calamity.
How long must you suffer? How long before you repent ?
THE SPIRIT of REBELLION will bring civil war again to America.
You have rebelled against me, and kicked me out of "all that is America"...
Now your Youth will and have begun to rebel against you.

Even the strangers in your land will Rebel.

Repent, Now is the time to turn to me.
For the Worst is yet to come.
You must seek your Maker, in truth, today, now.
Your Rebellion is a disease of your Heart against me.
Your streets will turn red with blood, smoke, and fire.
Hate and destruction will be in The highways and the byways. Because there is no law in their hearts, There can Never be any law in the land.
With out law, evil will abound. Look at your cities, and your Jails and Prisons, without Me in your lives you will die... Separation from me is Rebellion and Rebellion is Death.The foolishness of youth will drive them to murder.
My hand will be stayed. You have and Will reap what you have sown.
Death, Hell and the Grave are waiting for their signal to Come... Repent now Turn to Me.
How many must die? How many lives shall be Destroyed, before you repent?

O foolish nation, you have brought about the dividing of the land of My People, Israel.
Now will be your turn, Now will your land be divided. You will surely reap what you sow. Your land will be scattered and peeled, by those that are "NOT YOUR PEOPLE". And it Will be said in the USA....Just like the USA said to Israel. " Land will be given away for Peace" and it will be said in the USA " What about the right of return" for everyone Whose forefathers lived in the USA. For What you have done to MY People, ISRAEL, Will surely be done unto you....You will....Reap what you have sown.
I asked God for a proof verse to make sure this was from him. Verse is Micah 2:4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with:
A doleful lamentation, and say "We be utterly Spoiled"He hat changed the portion of My people How hath he removed it from me.Turning away he hath divided our fields
.
I now ask everyone who reads this message to please pray for the Resurrection of the USA, ISRAEL and Australia.
Repent, Turn from your un-Godly ways and Seek the Lord God of our Founding Fathers, that we may be spared the Evil that he has said He is going to do to us.
Thanks ,
Dave Main John 15:15
Prov3004@alltel.net


No comments: