Friday, January 22, 2010

Is It Haiti That's Cursed ? -- or America ?

2. Killer Charm

The Obama charm , the same stealth weapon so often used by the most diabolical despots in history
We've seen it's results somewhere else recently.... and how many times have we heard ;'It can't happen here'.
"Pol Pot is very charming. ... His face, his behaviour is very polite, but he is very, very cruel." Prince Norodom Sihanouk summing up the character of one of the worst genocidal dictators of the 20th Century
"I admit that there was a mistake," "But I had my ideology. I wanted to free my country. I wanted people to have well being."
Pol Pot's 'Brother Number Two', Nuon Chea,

Evil Ideologues are not so easily stopped and they don't play by the rules.
The most dangerous time is now when this wounded ideologue consolidates all power under martial law.
He'll find a pretext or make one to get Alinsky across the finish line.
Don't underestimate evil as has been so often the case.
Pol Pot had his Paris student group,Obama has so much more.

No comments: