Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Top Tuesday News


US Government Betrayal to Islam -
Islamic Infiltration: Inside our Government

Bomb rigged motorcycle kills Iran nuke expert 
It does seem from here on out that the drums of war are beating louder.
Israel cannot let the Islamic Reich of Iran threaten them and Iran has just been SLAPPED.
Iran will seek revenge and Israel will not go quietly into the night as her' friends' in the West want her to.
The Jewish prophets wrote about this day of reckoning.
Ezekiel,Zechariah,Jeremiah,Isaiah,Obadiah.....

Terminator-Rise of the Machines

"Ever since I went to see 'Avatar' I have been depressed. Watching the wonderful world of Pandora and all the Na'vi made me want to be one of them. I can't stop thinking about all the things that happened in the film and all of the tears and shivers I got from it," Mike posted. "I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "

Queers and Guns

Miep Gies,who helped hide Anne Frank, dies

No comments: