Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mankind's Shaky Foundation





For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.Haggai 2:6-7 

'Patients at a hospital near Haiti's airport in Port-au-Prince immediately started praying as the ground shook like a ship rocking back and forth. They asked for forgiveness and protection, a nurse said.'

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
Isaiah 26

I think many survivors in Haiti are learning to build their lives on the only Solid Rock,Jesus Christ.
Praise God,He is faithful and His love endures forever !
________________________________

Reuven &  Daniel

Germany and China are Iran's top trading partner after the United Arab Emirates, official figures show.




"I haven't see a swimming snook in 10 days,'' Blanco said Monday, after returning from a charter trip to the Glades..All I have seen is floating snook"

No comments: