Sunday, March 14, 2010

Isaiah 41

"But you, Israel, My servant,
         Jacob whom I have chosen,
         Descendant of Abraham My friend,
    You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
         And called from its remotest parts
         And said to you, 'You are My servant,
         I have chosen you and not rejected you.
    'Do not fear, for I am with you;
         Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God
         I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
         Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
    "Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored;
         Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
    "You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them,
         Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.
    "For I am the LORD your God,who upholds your right hand,
         Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'
    "Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel;
         I will help you," declares the LORD, "and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
    "Behold, I have made you a new, sharp threshing sledge with double edges;
         You will thresh the mountains and pulverize them,
         And will make the hills like chaff.
    "You will winnow them, and the wind will carry them away,
         And the storm will scatter them;
         But you will rejoice in the LORD,
         You will glory in the Holy One of Israel.
       

4 comments:

randy said...

The ONE who scattered knows how to regather. He has not told us how this will happen, but those who pay attention thus far can see; economic depression, anti-Semitism, war and soon to be famine. To the nations that divide His land; He will divide yours. Keep an eye on the New Madrid Fault that runs through the center of the USA.

I have never rode on a Mississippi River Boat, and I do not wish to for sure after the direction of the US State Department in regard to Israel. Just my luck, I would board the River Boat after paying the full fair and end up going backwards, full steam behind! during an earthquake. We are in for a very rough season. Only those who truly know God will be able and capable of showing forth His protective power for those who love Him.

Marcel said...

When God said He would gather all the nations against Jerusalem he meant all the nations.

Can you now see the US Government for what it is,TREACHEROUS & EVIL or are you still trying to serve 2 masters ?


“I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you.” Genesis 12:3

America is cursed and by summer it will be obvious to even the blind.

randy said...

Marcel, I know dozens of Believers in Government agencies that cry out to God day and night for wisdom, direction, influence and strength. Many of my extended family members work for the Department of Labor, Interior, the Internal Revenue Service, FEMA and such; many of them are Believers who attend churches on Sunday, some even on Sunday evenings; and Bible Study.

As in the days of Daniel, Moses, Nehemiah and others, God has placed His own in governmental agencies.

I think He does this so that they will be a witness; either a witness that causes others in those agencies to change course, or a witness that will be used to justify God bringing judgment because others who would not listen continued to sin against the light that was shining in their midst.

There are tens of thousands of Believers in the US Government who know what is going on; they interceed on behalf of our nation. In that regard, the Spirit reminds me that there is coming a time in all nations when God says He will not even listen to the prayers of a Daniel! That is a profound thought.

We may have reached that point. Through great tribulation we will all enter into the Kingdom of God, from here on out.

Have a great week.

Marcel said...

randy,
Back in 77 Northrop flew me out to California and offered me a good paying job to go to Saudi Arabia and train their Air Force.

Although desperately in need of work,I had a MORAL decision to make and could not go there with an open conscience.

The difference between me and most(not all)'christian' Government employees is that their conscience's have been seared.
Their faith is in the background ,their job takes precedent and YOU KNOW IT.
Stop trying to snow me with your pious crap because it's nothing but lies you might believe but I do not.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT !

If God told the majority of them to quit serving His enemy they could not ,they would not.
They are the double minded who serve two masters and would never surrender a fat paycheck for their little Jesus.
They are compromised and easily rationalize serving a government that kills babies,marries Homosexuals makes war against Israel and stands with her Islamic enemies.
It's long past the time to snap out of your compromise and separate.
The Jews of Russia were called refusniks by the Government.
True Christians in US Government are no different.
The 'good christian' Nazi's had a place in Hitler's Third Reich and they rationalized like you do ,but they didn't fool God.