Thursday, May 06, 2010

Threats of Civil War

God is a just judge,

And God is angry with the wicked every day.
 If he does not turn back,He will sharpen His sword;
He bends His bow and makes it ready.
Psalms 7:11

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting
Psalm 139:19

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18:4

No comments: