Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FACEBOOK SUCKS !


I was on Facebook for about a month before they 'temporarily suspended my account' for their standard bogus reason.
I was not politically correct when I brought to light the discrepancy of the Burgas,Bulgaria suicide bomber who boarded a bus and killed a number of Israeli's.
This was before Obama's staged re-election.
The first news reports mentioned a U.S. passport retrieved along with a fake(?) Michigan drivers license along with a picture of the bomber taken by a good quality airport security camera.
This long,red haired,white, western looking bomber soon disappeared along with any mention of a U.S. passport from any media that did cover this terrorist attack.
The governmentmediawhores,CFR gang can't keep their stories straight and if you pay close enough attention you can spot their lousy work often.
Soon after I brought this up a few times using my Facebook account to comment on a news site ,I was suspended by the rats at Facebook. They continue to invite me back but I'm not interested.Thanks for the confirmation on the nefarious roots of this slithering Orwellian serpent.

No comments: