Wednesday, February 13, 2013


the "new" Sars-like virus can spread between people


The new Sars-like virus does appear to be closely related to bats

New and improved ?
I heard about this virus when it first appeared in Saudi Arabia and from God's word we know that plagues and pestilence are coming upon the earth. It look like this one is in it's early stages and the so called experts have every intention of letting it spread across the globe.
Already this week we have a strain of TB in South Africa that is completely drug resistant and more deadly infections that are also drug resistant.
Life has become cheaper across the globe under the rule of the lawless globalists where the military, industrial complex have perfected weapons of mass murder for mass export and become filthy rich in the process.
Because of humanity's open rebellion against God,his evil pride in assuming to have replaced Him,
the little lawless gods murder of the unborn and feeding innocent children who survive their abort agenda a continuous,steady diet of violence, perversity,the arrogant homosexual agenda ,the lie of evolution,false religion, corruption,etc. we shall see extremely perilous times on this earth.
Earthquakes,major storms,famine,plagues, major wars,civil wars,volcano's,etc are here now and will only increase.Those who put their trust in man and have built their lives on this crumbling foundation will have no rest no matter how many drugs the doctors prescribe for them.


Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
John 14:27

“Build up, build up, prepare the way,remove every obstacle out of the way of My people.”
15 For thus says the high and exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy,“I dwell on a high and holy place,and also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.“For I will not contend forever,Nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before Me,And the breath of those whom I have made.
17 “Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry and struck him;I hid My face and was angry,And he went on turning away, in the way of his heart.
18 “I have seen his ways, but I will heal him;I will lead him and restore comfort to him and to his mourners,
19 Creating the praise of the lips.Peace, peace to him who is far and to him who is near,”Says the Lord, “and I will heal him.”
20 But the wicked are like the tossing sea,For it cannot be quiet,And its waters toss up refuse and mud.
21 “There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.
Isaiah 57



No comments: