Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friends don't restrain friends from defeating their mortal enemy

Hamas rockets hit Israel on Obama trip

I just follow orders,lie a lot,always listen to my wife and the big black pimp from Washington.Forked tongue politicians like myself make very good lap dogs.How do you think I've remained a loyal stooge of the nefarious empire under three governments ?
This is an important and timely reminder of the poodle Netanyahu's failure to defeat Hamas the second time in 2012 when Secretary of State Clinton came to their rescue and easily restrained the poodle from finishing the job again.
He always rolls over on command !
I lay the responsibility for any and all attacks from Gaza on weak, servile, spineless P.M. Netanyahu who has proven to be a follower and not a leader, a complete failure at getting the job done.
The lap dog of Israel will downplay this attack in order to paint a positive picture of their master Obama's trip.

No comments: