Friday, March 01, 2013

God always humbles the proud


"Lord, make me to know my end,and what is the measure of my days,that I may know how frail I am.
Indeed, You have made my days as a hand breadth,And my age is as nothing before You;
Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor. Selah
Surely every man walks about like a shadow;surely they busy themselves in vain;
He heaps up riches,and does not know who will gather them.
Psalm 39


Hugo Chavez battling for his life

Pride goes before destruction,and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly,than to divide the spoil with the proud.
Proverbs 16

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Zechariah 12:3




I remember when homosexuals still had shame and hid in the closet. Their arrogance and fist shaking demands are the last sign you will see before God brings destruction on this land as an example to all who would pervert the minds of young children and boast in their wickedness and perversity.

No comments: