Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He that hath an ear to hear

from Jim in Cyprus
Dear Friends –

I have received a word of prophecy that bears witness with my spirit.
I would confirm this word and believe it needs to be shared with
anyone who would have ears to hear. I do not know the messenger but
the message is what is important.

Here is that word of prophecy for your righteous judgment:

Concerning My Word, I have left but a remnant, those who will endure
only sound doctrine. They will not fail. But those who will not
remember My Word will be tossed to and fro and will not find
stability. The change is coming, do not marvel that your enemy is
preparing to excite the masses. You will not be deceived, cling to the
Truth of My Word. I will raise up the bulwark of My Salvation in this
Day.

You will see and know Me even more closely now.

I AM preparing My people to shine as Lights to the world.

They will not fail.

Evil people will wax worse and Satan may rage, but the
People of God will know Me and do great exploits.

I AM GOD, I choose to move through the avenues of faith in My Word.
My Word will stand the test of this hour.

My Word will stand through the Eternals, cleave, hold on and exhalt
My Word.

For I AM thy GOD, I AM the GOD of all flesh, move not from thy
stability, seek no other.

I will guide you safely through. I will be thy strength and thy
Guide. I
AM the Word of your very Life.

I AM the Word of Life.

I will never leave you, nor will I forsake you. You are mine and I AM
yours. I will guide and I will lead. Do not lean to your own
understanding, for forever have I caused my Word to stand the test of
times.

Come unto Me, all ye that labor, I will be a Place of Refreshing to
you.

I AM doing a mighty work. Enter in. I will strengthen you for the
tasks
ahead, I AM able to draw all men unto Myself, if you will lift ME
up. I AM lowly and humble; I AM the refreshing Water of Life.

I AM your very Life, for in ME all things consist, you will live and
move
and have your being in the One who loves you, and who has chosen for
this very hour.

Stand fast in ME and in MY beloved remnant. For you will know ME by
the Love that you have for one to another. I AM the Place of Love.

I AM the awesome Place of Power and Peace! Come to this Place of Rest
and trust in ME, for I love you and rejoice over you with singing.

You will hear MY voice, for my sheep always hear. With another they
will not go. Listen. Listen, My beloved, listen to the Spirit, as HE
speaks to the Church. I will awake HER. She must sleep no more.

She will come forth in mighty power, awake to righteousness, come.
Come. Come, oh My Beloved.

I Will not forsake you, fear not I AM with you even unto the end of
the world! Selah.
end
Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Pray Psalm 83 every day. Only be
very strong and of good courage. Stay IN the Word.

From Chittim, Isa 23:1,

Shalom & Simcha,
Jim Searcy

2 comments:

Mother Effingby said...

Bishop Michael Nazir-Ali may be considered one of the bulwarks of faith.

Marcel said...

Thanks for the heads up cookie monster.
I never heard of him until you mentioned him.
I have to give him kudos for saying it like it is instead of the usual phony cowards compromise.
Boldness is in short supply as we only have devious and treacherous leaders in the west who have betrayed us long ago.
Our only hope is to seek the Kingdom of God as this earthly one is going up in flames.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2042169/Bishop-Michael-Nazir-Ali-Radical-Islam-is-filling-void-left-by-collapse-of-Christianity-in-UK.html