Thursday, May 22, 2008

just another regular day

SEE Gods Patience is Ending AS IT DIRECTLY RELATES TO THIS 'regular day'


35% increase in Tornado's since just last year.
Tornado's staying on the ground much longer and much, much larger.
Monsterous tornado ,freak tornado,amazing that more people wern't killed, is what heard weathermen saying .

Large hail and tornado's causing extensive damage to homes and crops in Colorado,Wyoming.
major famine is coming
Major fire expoldes and spreads in Santa Cruz mountains burning homes,amjor mudslides causing evacuations, while an extremely,extremely rare ,freak tornado hits near MarchAFB ,California land,nation of sodomite rule not long after amomination marriage sanctioned by the deviant court of demon inspired judges.
Texas hit with damaging storms.Fires grow in Florida.
This was only May 22. And I'm leaving out alot of damaging news.
Those headed for destruction stay in denial and refuse to understand that God is speaking to His creation by way of wrath because they did not listen to him when He called and called softly.


Order out of Chaos
And if prices go much higher, the damage to the U.S. economy will be deeper and wider than the fallout from the run-up so far.
When the economy hits the skids ,war is always a good diversion .
We have Afghanistan and Iraq and so number 3 will rally an angry nation, sliding down to the bottom at breakneck speed, against the enemy and provide jobs for the unemployed and get us cheaper oil and it will help usher in Satan's anti-christ new world order out of the chaos they have manafactured.
I sure hope this is not how the suits in Washington are thinking

The tornado looked about three-quarters to a mile wide, the spotter said

I've been watching and listening closely to the news for many decades and tornado's
this wide were non existent until just recently.
God is speaking in the whirlwind.
Greensburg Kansas got hit by one last year.
Lately I've been hearing the media work overtime to downplay so much of what is happening to keep the sheeple at ease ,spending ,plastic or paper, and easily controlled.
If the sheep panic or begin to ask what is going on ,it will be bad for the empty suits who are busy planning their escape.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

which Gawd are you speaking of? The CREATOR of heaven and earth is not sending these storms. Mankind is directly responsible.

Anonymous said...

Marcel said...

"......If the sheep panic or begin to ask what is going on ,it will be bad for the empty suits who are busy planning their escape."


BBC news item....
Top bankers 'leaving US for Asia'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7410501.stm

the words 'rats' and 'ship', come to mind!
:-)

Marcel said...

Anon wrote ;
'The CREATOR of heaven and earth is not sending these storms. Mankind is directly responsible.'

I know you worship man as god but God he is not.
Your ignorance of Torah causes you to walk in darkness and to fall into a ditch you do not see directly ahead of you.


Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Eze 14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
Eze 14:16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
Eze 14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
Eze 14:18 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
Eze 14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Eze 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, [were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
Eze 14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
Eze 14:22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
Eze 14:23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 14
God is bringing IT ALL UPON THE LAND WGICH REBELLED AGAISNT HIM.

Anonymous said...

Marcel,

Eze. 14 is great. I also like Is. 45... one of the most wonderful and powerful declarations in all of Scripture:

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else; beside me there is no God: I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me:
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me: I am the LORD, and there is none else.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.

The Holy One of Israel does it ALL!

Eric

Marcel said...

Amen Eric,
I posted this at an Israel news talkback and made some people real mad including a Rabbi.

The Lord impressed me that the reason they want me to shut up is because it exposes the fact that they have failed to teach fellow Jews the WORD OF GOD and willingly consented with them to go along with the Road Map of the false god Israel now serves.
They want to cover up this truth because it is an embarassment that a goy is teachinG,speaking what they should have done long ago.
How can we keep silent ?
PRAISE GOD ,HIS WORD IS BEING HEARD as opposed to the lying politicians and their evil,failed, false peace agenda.

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name [is] in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
.......
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee. I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee. Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee. Exodus 23