Friday, May 30, 2008

Run For Your Life

Audio message from Times Square Church at link above.

This below is another condensed message
from Andrew Strom's ministry email today
which you can recieve at:

To subscribe, please send a 'subscribe' email to-
prophetic@revivalschool.com

See our website and discussion board-
http://www.revivalschool.com


Great Judgements

"With great judgements will I plead with the population of this
country. Great darkness is coming upon the countries that have
heard My gospel but no longer walk in it. My wrath shall come
upon them. The darkness shall be so great and the anguish so
sore that men shall cry out for death and shall not find it. There
shall be a lingering death, famine and great catastrophes.

My wrath shall be manifested against all ungodliness. It shall
come with great intensity. You have known my love but have not
experienced My wrath or My severity. My judgements are literal
and not a thing to be passed over lightly. Realise the severity of
My judgements and My intense anger against the sin in My
Household. My judgements shall begin in My House, for I will
cleanse My House that it be not a partaker of My wrath against
the iniquities of the cities. Before I visit the nations in judgement I
will begin at My House. When I do cause My wrath to come upon
the cities of the world My people shall be separate. I desire a
people without spot or wrinkle and such will be preserved by Me in
the time of My wrath, which will be coming upon all iniquity and
unrighteousness.

I am going to prepare you for the coming days by a hard path that
will cause many to cry out continually unto Me. For when the
going is easy men do not seek Me, but rejoice in a temporary
blessing. And when that blessing is removed they so often turn
this way and that way but do not come to Me. I am showing you
these things in order that you may seek Me continually and with
great diligence. As you seek Me I will open up truths to you that
you have not seen before, and these very truths will be such that
will enable you to stand in these last days. As you are persecuted,
reviled and rejected by your brethren then you will turn unto Me
with all your heart and seek Me for that spiritual life that you need.
So that when the tribulation comes you will have that which will
enable you to stand. For many will be tossed to and fro, men’s
hearts shall fail them because of trouble on every hand. These
days shall be very terrible the likes of which have never been seen before....

******


The minister of righteousness shall be on this wise --- his life shall
agree with the word, and his lips shall give forth that which is
wholly true, there will be no mixture. When the mixture appears
then you will know he is not a minister of righteousness. The
deceivers speak first the truth and then error, to cover their own
sins which they love. Therefore I exhort and command you to
study the Scriptures relative to seducing spirits, for this is one of
the great dangers of these last days.

I desire you to be firmly established in My word and not in the
personalities of men, that you will not be moved as so many shall
be moved. I would keep you in the paths of righteousness. Take
heed to yourselves and follow not the seducing spirits that are
already manifesting themselves. Diligently inquire of Me when you
hear something that you have not seen in the word, and do not
hold people’s persons in admiration, for it is by this very method
that Satan will hold many of My people.
exerpt from
The 1965 PROPHECY
-Stanley Frodisham.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen brother!

Jeremiah 51:6

http://bible.cc/jeremiah/51-6.htm

Jeremiah 51:45

http://bible.cc/jeremiah/51-45.htm

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this very inclusive expose on the shepherds of Babylon.

Jeremiah 50:6 "My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray; They have turned them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill; They have forgotten their resting place.